Grains and Pulses are being used as food for thousands of years. These can be eaten as fresh or dried and come in a large number of varieties with a range of colors, flavors, and textures. They are rich in protein, carbohydrate and fiber and low in fat, mostly of the unsaturated kind. Generally eaten for their high protein content, grains and pulses are widely produced around the world.
Chick Peas are used mainly for human consumption. The Kabuli types are widely used in salads and vegetable, while the Desi types are milled into flour. They are also used in wide variety of snacks foods, soups, sweets and condiments. In Middle East, chick peas are widely consumed in form of dish known as hummus which is produced from meshed chick peas mixed with oils and spices. Chickpeas are generally differentiated on basis of their size or the no of counts per ounces. Some of the most common sizes in demand are
- Chick Pease 9 mm or 58/60
- Chick Pease 11 mm or 44/46
- Chick Pease 12 mm or 42/44
- Minimum Order Quantity: 23 Ton
- Packaging Details: The standard packing is in 25 Kgs & 50 Kgs Gross in new single PP Bags.
Green Millets (Bajara)
The millets are groups of small seeded species of cereal crops or grains widely grown around the world for food and fodder. Millets are also major food sources in arid and semi arid regions of the world.
- Minimum Order Quantity: 25 Metric Ton
- Packaging Details: The standard packing is 25 Kgs / 50 Kgs Gross in New Single PP Bags.